On the other hand, it can motivate me.
I recently became slightly obsessed with twitter chats. I'm going to indulge it for a couple more weeks since I can play with my schedule right now. I know once my alarm starts going off again at 5:00 a.m. my attendance will dip drastically. For now though, these have become my new hangouts:
- #ruraledchat (I'm not rural but they're awesome so they don't mind)
- #satchatwc (I'm not West Coast but I do like to sleep in on Saturdays)
- #NT2t (This time it does apply)
- #caedchat (Wrong coast,I lurked it)
- #nbtchat (No Box Thinking)
- #weirded (Do it, and buy the book)
And there are about a gazillion others. I want to get in on #SCed but I just can't stop watching True Blood (even though it is really letting me down, but that is a whole other blog post).
And here is the thing about all these chats... they are full of educators! Full of big ideas! Full of people who just want to live, laugh, and learn. These are my people. And, today, I got motivated by this little # to do the 30 day blog challenge. It's perfect timing because I just started it yesterday and the best way to make anything great is to make it.
So, here we go. #Day1 #nopressure #Itsgonnabegreat #pleasefollow #andcomment